When in doubt of the patients if the implants fall, it should be answered that no. They do not fall, what can happen is that they fail to integrate. This may be due to both the patient’s causes and other reasons.
The main reasons for the failure of the zirconium implant or any type of dental implant are the following:
• Patient health problems: There have been cases in which the patient suffered from some type of disease and the implants fail. These can be: diabetes, hypertension, etc.
• Patient habits: Dental hygiene is essential for the success of the implant. There are cases in which the reason for the failure of an implant is poor dental hygiene of the patient or frequent consumption of alcohol or tobacco.
• Implant quality: Oral health is essential, so we must always choose the best quality implants. An implant is something that will remain with us for a long time and we should not skimp.
• Professionalism: It is always advisable to go to centers where we know of the existence of excellent professionals.
• Go to the exams periodically: Whether you suffer from discomfort or not, it is important to go to the dentist to check that everything is ongoing.
Another question that arises among patients is “When do you realize if the surgery has been successful?” To this question there is no single answer. There are patients who begin to suffer discomfort after a few days, others at weeks and, finally, others after a few months. For this reason it is essential to go to the dentist at the time of suffering a medical condition.