Porcelain Veneers in Buenos Aires, Argentina
A PERFECT SMILE IS POSSIBLE!
A porcelain veneer can be an excellent way to make a cosmetic change for a tooth. Unlike a crown, which covers the entire tooth, a veneer is a thin shell that is placed over the front or visible parts of the tooth. A porcelain veneer can be a permanent cosmetic solution for chipped, discoloured, or misaligned teeth.
With proper care, your new veneers will greatly improve your appearance and increase your confidence for years to come.
Please check our google reviews
FAQ about Porcelain Veneers
In which cases is it desirable to use porcelain veneers
• If a tooth is very discolored
• To mask mild teeth misalignment
• To close the gaps between teeth
How are the porcelain veneers attached to the teeth?
What are the advantages of porcelain veneers over other types of cosmetic bonding techniques?
• Porcelain veneers are less susceptible to stains
• Porcelain veneers maintain their surface gloss over the time.
Do porcelain veneers resist staining?
In general, a veneer’s porcelain surface will be extremely stain-resistant.
In which cases it is not desirable to use porcelain veneers?
• If the patient’s oral hygiene is not correct
• If more than half of the tooth is missing
• If the remnant tooth is not strong enough to attach a porcelain veneer
• If the patient needs bite correction
Even if you find that porcelain veneers are not appropriate for your specific situation, we can suggest other treatment options that can make the type of cosmetic change you are seeking.
How is the dental veneer process performed?
Are veneers always made of porcelain?
Make an appointment
Fill your personal info to coordinate a visit to the clinic.